Tuesday, January 15, 2019


I knew I had to silence my inner bully the January girl 1969 50 years sunshine mixed with a little hurricane shirt and myself the one who set unrealistically high standards the one who could never be pleased the one who blocked grace from entering our home. I realized that my inner bully was a destructive force that prevented me from living fully and loving completely. Not only would it destroy my chance at true fulfillment and joy, but it would also rob my child of hers. For the first time in a long time, grace was present. It was mine for the taking. It was mine for the offering. And over the years, grace became a peaceful and permanent inhabitant of our home. As a result, a loving bond has been established between my child and me.





January girl 1969 50 years sunshine mixed with a little hurricane V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -