Saturday, January 26, 2019


I wonder if I will ever read one of A woman cannot survive on wine she also needs chickens shirt. I am a crier and all your words feel like they are for me. Not always for the same reasons but they always touch and move me. I wish for more and better things after reading your words. Thank you for continuing to share. It soothes my soul to believe there is something better. All my kitties have been sheltering animals. This is Miles. He is getting old and struggles with what used to be normal but when he purrs all is right with the world. So true. They shared a video of a man at church this weekend, and it was a moment with his principal in 8th grade that shaped his life until he was nearly 37 years old, but negatively.
A woman cannot survive on wine she also needs chickens V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -