Tuesday, December 18, 2018


She reminded me that she’d attended my Zelda you found coffee all hearts restored shirt. It all came back to me. I could never forget the teary-eyed woman who’d driven from Southeast Michigan to Indianapolis with her small children in tow to thank me for helping her. And here she was again, in her home territory this time, and there was something distinctly different about her. She radiated a new strength and hope. She explained that she was in a new place, with a new love, and a better life for her children.  We cried and embraced like long-lost friends. I was so grateful I did not let pain prevent this beautiful reunion. I was so grateful I’d hung on longer than I thought I could.
Zelda you found coffee all hearts restored Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -