Monday, December 17, 2018


Thank you for the words. I had something thoughtful to Will Smith the fresh prince of bell hair shirt a disappointing loss in an academic competition. Because of your thoughtful posts, I was able to compliment not just his effort but his grace in handling defeat and no matter the outcome he is always enough. I could see the weight of his worries lift off of his 9-year-old shoulders before my eyes.  Oh my goodness, this brings tears to my eyes. I am so grateful to know that my words help you and him at that moment. This is everything to me. Blessings to you both.
Will Smith the fresh prince of bell hair Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -