Monday, December 17, 2018


My nephew and his wife have a Maleficent besties because going crazy alone is just not as much fun shirt. As I hold her and those big blue eyes look so intently into I realize again how much words and actions mean. I have talked to her parents about how to be different and have encouraged them to follow your page. Just the thought of wanting them to do better feels me with hope. Thanks as always for sharing. Gosh, this touches my heart so deeply on my daughter’s first day of 5th grade! Thank you. I’m going to read this every morning until I get it. It really should apply to all our relationships! Thank you! Special advice!
Maleficent besties because going crazy alone is just not as much fun Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -