Monday, December 17, 2018

Twinkles just needed a The Grinch Merry Kissmyass Christmas shirt, sweater! And I’m hoping to pre-empt her coming home with a hamster by filling our house with animals before she can. A wonderful statement of goals for not just parents, but everyone. We are all individuals and can affect change.  Can I keep you, Rachel? I’ve said it many times and will continue to tell you what a blessed gift you are to so many. You have been one of my earth angels for parenting guidance on this earth and as always I am personally so grateful for you! Please please add beautiful South Africa to your list of destinations and come and spread your love and guidance with us someday soon.  This means so much to me, Tanya.
The Grinch Merry Kissmyass Christmas Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -