Monday, December 17, 2018


You can feel like you’re in the dark and still be someone’s light. I’m a simple woman I like sunshine coffee and paw dogs shirt to let me know his wife’s I choose love leather bracelet broke in half after three years of constant wear. He explained how much that bracelet meant to her, for it had carried her through a dark time. When I sat down to mail her a new bracelet this morning, I wrote her a little note and a few of the words felt like they might be needed here today too. My child is twelve now. I missed years two and three, but my daughter let me pick up where I left off. She immediately noticed when I became less interested in my distractions and more interested in knowing her.
I'm a simple woman I like sunshine coffee and paw dogs Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -