Monday, December 17, 2018


I think of your sweet girl often. Please tell her that one day I realized that Matthew McConaughey alright alright alright shirt, I would stop learning and growing. Now I embrace my mistakes because they are proof that I am trying & growing! Please also tell her that I have accepted a chance to speak to a suicide prevention group led by kids. I will be sharing about her beautiful mission. Love to you both. I can’t wait to show her this. I know it will lift her spirits. She felt like she failed, but she continued to encourage and celebrate her teammates. Love is far more important than performance. Love, encouragement, and celebration for others are always more important than personal performance.
Matthew McConaughey alright alright alright Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -