Monday, December 17, 2018


I have to fight to Elephant playing guitar oh give me the beat boys and free my soul I want to get lost in your rock and roll and drift away shirt. Their band went to the State Finals two years ago. The moment it was announced their score was high enough to make it, I was so filled with emotion I couldn’t even speak. I knew if I tried nothing but a huge sob would come out. I weep at everything. Thanks for this. I have got a very sensitive son so I can definitely relate. I’ve accepted it myself, embraced it, really, but it’s hard for an eleven-year-old to understand the feelings that come over him. I tell him he will live a richer, deeper life because of it. Your deep feeling heart enables you to express feelings and perspectives that make the world a better place.
Elephant playing guitar oh give me the beat boys and free my soul Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -