Monday, December 17, 2018


I remember laying my head on your lap at Superior German Engineering der Dachshund shirt, my daughter began unexpectedly as I was tucking her in. You would run your fingers through my hair. I would look up at the high ceiling and pretend I was walking on the wooden beams. You lifted me up there. I was on top of the world. The hairs on my arms stood up. I remembered those days in our former church vividly, but my recollection was vastly different than hers. At the time of this particular memory, this child was very attached to me and did not want to go anywhere not even church childcare without me. We were new in a new state. I’d left my parents behind in the move.
Superior German Engineering der Dachshund Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -