Monday, December 17, 2018


This shouldn’t be just about Feminist Frida Kahlo shirt if this was how we treated everyone? If every failure was seen as just a brave attempt. Every time I see your post in my newsfeed I stop and read every word. I don’t read many other things. Just scroll through. Your words make me stop. Every time. Thank you for being there for all of us parents just when we need it. That says so much. I am cherishing your powerful affirmation of my writing today! The day fell apart, I fell apart, my dtr fell apart. Tears watered the day. Impatience and lack of understanding took over for me, determined stubbornness took over for her followed by a waterfall of tears because I was upset. Today required me to dig deep. Really deep.
Feminist Frida Kahlo Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -