Monday, December 17, 2018


After watching our son receive Just a girl who loves soccer and smile shirt, I ran into an old friend. She asked me if I was crying and commented every time I see you, I think you’ve got tears in your eyes!” I was a little embarrassed at my cry at all that touches me in life and quickly made a joke of it. But it sat with me. A few weeks later, I ran into an old family friend and her adult daughter. I can’t remember what prompted me to tell the story, but I did. I knew they would get it because they are much like me. They too, feel everything. She said to me This is who we are. I now proudly carry the team leader badge.
Just a girl who loves soccer and smile Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -