Saturday, December 1, 2018

This whole thing is great. Awesome empathy, These titties are protected by a smokin’ hot tattooed December guy shirt! One thing: Studies show that being treated a little more roughly by one parent (who also regularly communicates to the child his/her importance to that parent and how much that parent loves the child) actually helps a child learn self-regulation and stress management skills, and by association, interpersonal skills. I think I needed this one today. Had my mid-year eval at work, and as expected I’m doing great. But I’m an emotional empathic person, which means my mood isn’t just on my sleeve, it’s all over me. So my bad days stick out. And since I’m a perfectionist and I love my job I don’t want to be like that. Thank you for reminding me to be more gentle with myself.
These titties are protected by a smokin' hot tattooed December guy Hoodie

Buy this shirt: These titties are protected by a smokin’ hot tattooed December guy shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -