Saturday, December 1, 2018

Love this. I do exactly the same sort of Je Suis le fire Frere d’une soeur douce Merveilleuse et Geniale shirt. Open the curtains first, let the gentle natural light in, turn up the classical music, whisper, and leave the room for ten minutes. That’s how I’d Like to wake up. Dear ones, let’s not be so busy judging ourselves that we cannot love ourselves. Maybe they could try this approach with me. I call it what prepares us to handle whatever lies ahead. Perhaps my child will learn to love herself through difficult periods of life by the way I love her through the difficult mornings of every day. It’s time to stop standing in judgment of yourself.


Buy this shirt: Je Suis le fire Frere d’une soeur douce Merveilleuse et Geniale shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -