Sunday, December 16, 2018

My recent blog post on being There are difficult times shirt has reached far corners of the earth this week. I’ve heard from many people who are struggling. Late on Tuesday night, the desperation in a woman’s message compelled me to ask her to try something. This is what I suggested: Tomorrow I would like you to keep a sticky note in your pocket. Make a tally mark each time you notice joy – meaning, when you see it, feel it, create it, or choose it. Notice it, and make a mark on the paper. Do it not for anyone else to acknowledge, do it for yourself. Do it because noticing joy makes you feel better inside, no matter what anyone else is doing or not doing.
There are difficult times Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -