Sunday, December 16, 2018


Today I will show up even when it’s Best Papa by par shirt, even when it requires going out of my comfort zone, even when it means facing people who are difficult to face. The change in me has been profound, and I am still growing in indescribable ways. Today I will not walk away from the chance to offer myself a divine invitation to step fully into life and shine in all my glory. Letting go of distraction, pressure, & perfection to grasp what really matters. Shine on, dear ones. Shine on. I really needed this today. Doing hard things about being brave is hard. I agree! For some, another name is called prayer.
Best Papa by par Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -