Sunday, December 16, 2018


Every joy moment was based on my I love it when my mom let’s play video games shirt. I’m hopeful as I keep trying this that I will see joy created in my life, not just as the mom to these 2 wonderful kids, but also have moments just for me. My friends, look at this. Look where joy is leading her. In just two days, she has become more aware; she has gained insight; she has a goal. This, my friends, is hope. I am deeply grateful to all who have written to me and are choosing joy in the midst challenge. Keep looking for joy moments. They’re taking us somewhere better. Thanks to you and your shares, this post has reached almost a million people.
I love it when my mom let's play video games Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -