Sunday, December 16, 2018


We can be in pain, anguish, I don’t always play video games oh wait yes I do shirt. Why? Because awareness changes everything. Noticing, looking, paying attention are joy-capturing nets. In fact, awareness led me out of a dark and negative cycle. When I unpacked her lunchbox that night, I discovered the most wondrous thing: my love note had multiplied. There had been a blank sticky note stuck to mine. On it, my daughter wrote back: I love you. That little piece of paper I held in my hand was tangible proof joy had not abandoned me. Joy was still there but I had to pay attention and notice it in order to see it, feel it, and spread it. I taped that yellow love note to the kitchen cabinet.
I don't always play video games oh wait yes I do Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -