Sunday, December 16, 2018

This has been one of the hardest months of The wolf if you don’t believe they have souls you haven’t looked into their eyes long enough shirt. Thank you for the reminder to be kind to me. Gentle. I feel so sensitive to what is going on around me and in the world. Realizing how important it is, even more so now, to step away and renew my spirit. To heal. To be the love I long to see in the world. And to do more looking through the eyes of my 2 year old grandson, who always stops to hear the birds sing, to watch the birds fly, to see the ants crawl, to look up at the stars, to see planes fly, to listen for planes and trains, to see the joy in the simplest of things. This is pure heaven, to be with him in his world, uncomplicated yet by our adult problems.
The wolf if you don't believe they have souls you haven't looked Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -