Sunday, December 16, 2018

I will never leave thee nor forsake thee. Thank you for beautiful, loving words to Grinch bring me Busch Light and tell me I’m pretty shirt, as well as to the hurting people whose paths we cross. Thank you so much for these words! This is exactly what I’ve wanted to tell my 8th grader but hadn’t found the right words yet. I love the idea of the notebook to communicate. I doubt most teens would be receptive to this. Cliches for FB don’t really help in my opinion. Being there and not saying so much likely would be more effective. Thank you for this post! I have read this to both of my children and my husband. I repeated this. No situation is bigger than my love! I love you now and always, no matter what!
Grinch bring me Busch Light and tell me I'm pretty Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -