Sunday, December 30, 2018


I needed these words this morning. The Simpsons Sheldon Cooper – Bazinga shirt and am feeling helpless and hopeless. I too want to close my eyes and look away. Thank you, Siobann. Your loving ways are what the world needs today. Thank you for answering the call to love.  My heart is so broken for everyone affected. I’ve been tearing up all morning. So many wonderful memories for me in that city. It’s where I married my best friend and have celebrated many birthdays with family and friends. Just sending love and prayers out to the victims and first responders. Thank you Rachel for always being a light in the darkness!
The Simpsons Sheldon Cooper - Bazinga Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: The Simpsons Sheldon Cooper – Bazinga shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -