Sunday, December 30, 2018


I can only describe it as comfort. Now The Atlantis Aquaman Jason Momoa shirt, we know we’re all hugging until we feel it! Good for marriages, too! Yay! Just this very morning my precious 6 year old was having a tough time with the morning routine. So once we made it through getting dressed I said Come here for a 20-second hug. My heart melted when she fell into me and just softly started counting. We stayed that way until she said 60. I figure it was good math practice and what a change to the start of her day and mine. He asks me questions.
The Atlantis Aquaman Jason Momoa Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: The Atlantis Aquaman Jason Momoa shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -