Sunday, December 16, 2018

Only love today means: coming as you are to The Grinch stole my boobs Christmas shirt, sweater, no matter how you look, no matter how scary it feels to show up. Come as you are, beautiful souls. If you don’t, you will be missed and you will miss out. It’s an Only Love Today kind of day. Let that anthem carry you forth. Someone just might follow in your footsteps. She immediately said she wanted the smaller size, but I knew it was too small. There are still some tickets left to the two events happening tomorrow & Thursday. Thank you for inspiring me today to love myself and those around me!
The Grinch stole my boobs Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: The Grinch stole my boobs Christmas shirt, sweater, hoodie and longsleeve tee
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -