Sunday, December 16, 2018

I’m so in love with this. Laughing is my Merry Christmas ya filthy animal shirt, sweater and laughing with her beautiful voice- what could be better? I don’t think it’s too late, Louisa. As long as you’re still breathing, it’s not too late. Thank you for inviting me to spend some time to consider some of the lovely details of my little man, I needed to remind myself of the positives today. I love this. I’ve slowed down to the point of honoring who my daughter is. I’m present. I see her. This means giving up on pushing social issues, activism, etc. she is my focus now. It feels good knowing I’m giving her my present moment.
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Merry Christmas ya filthy animal shirt, sweater, hoodie and longsleeve tee
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -