Sunday, December 16, 2018

Your daughter is a beautiful soul. Grinch and Schnauzers make me happy you not so much shirt that I subscribed to your page. Your little nuggets of hope are gems amidst my News Feed. Thank you. I can definitely relate. And, I have 2 sons who are also sensitive souls. I’ll be honest, it’s tough to see them tear up at times because I don’t want them to get ridiculed. They feel and love deeply, are loyal friends, and will make great husbands one day. I hope my daughters meet men like your sons someday. Thank you for letting them be who they are. I appreciate you. I love this necklace and would love to know where you got it? My dad worked in public policy with mental health in Indiana and knew your mom!
Grinch and Schnauzers make me happy you not so much Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Grinch and Schnauzers make me happy you not so much shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -