Sunday, December 16, 2018

It is one of a kind, but the lovely artist said she will make All I want for Christmas is Jon Bon Jovi shirt, sweater loved them so much! I have a tattoo on my arm where I will be reminded of this! I know a tad extreme, but this works for me. Just be in the moment with whatever we do!  I think it’s beautiful and I especially love that you said: this works for me. That is a beautiful place to exist when you can get there. I feel it all too. Thank you for this! I am proud of my sensitivity and tender heart and you give me the courage to no longer hide my emotional side.  It is painfully heartwarming to read this and know I am not alone it all that I feel.
All I want for Christmas is Jon Bon Jovi Hoodie

Buy this shirt: All I want for Christmas is Jon Bon Jovi shirt, sweater, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -