Wednesday, December 19, 2018


The place that is inclusive. The place where kids notice that someone needs a Doxie fabrics Dachshunds dog Christmas shirt, sweater – new friends and old friends. And she is my best friend and hero. I’m incredibly grateful for do-overs, forgiveness, time, the phenomenal memories we’ve made, her expansive heart and your kind words. What a treasure to discover this voluminous love just waiting there for us. This reminds me too, of your post about discovering our children. I’m discovering so much each day just by letting her talk to me and really watching how she responds.
Doxie fabrics Dachshunds dog Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Doxie fabrics Dachshunds dog Christmas shirt, sweater, hoodie and longsleeve tee
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -