Sunday, December 16, 2018

I clearly remember the day Bob’s Burgers I love you but you’re all Terrible shirt. I immediately sat down beside her and she scooted right up against me. In this atypical pause, I felt a sense of urgency a downright painful sense of urgency that time was indeed running out. And in the precious time given to me each day, I needed to know her to know every good and precious thing about her. My list of things I know about her is kept in my heart and head and added to daily. Lately, I know:  she likes her privacy when getting dressed. She is ten now. I missed years two and three, but my daughter let me pick up where I left off. She immediately noticed when I became less interested in my distractions and more interested in knowing her.
Bob's Burgers I love you but you're all Terrible Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Bob’s Burgers I love you but you’re all Terrible shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -