Sunday, December 16, 2018

Thanks for the thoughts Science Galileo thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me shirt. Absolutely love this! You can hold your own hand and be brave, thank you and good morning, may your day be filled with blessings. This reminds me of our conversation the other night. I love when I start to read your post and it says 16 people like this. And by the time I finish reading it and add my like it has 80, 235, or 350 likes. Just in the span of time, it takes me to read it. Neat! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I feel incredibly blessed to be the messenger, dear Annette. Thank you for fueling me with such loving encouragement. Sometimes we forget we can choose joy.
Science Galileo thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Science Galileo thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -