Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Love, love love this! Printing for my Stitch and Toothless shirt. Thank you. Sometimes we have to build and rebuild our own tribes around ourselves. It’s what I had to do. But my Little girl is the warmest human I know. Ready with a wave and smile. Brave enough to catch the eye of another child. Ready to welcome a new friendship. Endlessly. Kids are awesome. I will share with my own 12-year-old tonight. She struggles with similar feelings of exclusion – this may be exactly the restorative hope that she needs as she starts 7th grade. This! This is so awesome! Well done young lady! It’s not just an example for middle schoolers. This is for adults too. A simple gesture of kindness can turn someone’s day entirely around.
Stitch and Toothless Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Stitch and Toothless shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -