Wednesday, December 12, 2018

So happy this is getting such attention. This needs to be spread I didn’t go to university I went to RTC great lakes shirt. Thank you! Someone did this for my daughter at lunchtime this year. She was so thankful and relieved. She hopes she can pass along the same kindness some day. I plan to share this with my first grader when he gets home. He hasn’t switched schools, but there are only 2 kids from his kindergarten class with him and he didn’t really play with them in kindergarten. He likes his teacher, he likes learning, he’s just having a hard time connecting with anyone at recess. Maybe this can help! Thank you for sharing this.
I didn't go to university I went to RTC great lakes Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I didn’t go to university I went to RTC great lakes shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -