Wednesday, December 12, 2018

I can never get the 99th Precinct Brooklyn NY Police Department NYPD shirt. It just keeps asking for my location. I’ve tried Google and can’t find other info. You will be near me in Natick. Need to find ways to get the girls to dance so I can go. There were many days and nights spent talking about anything and everything—smiles and laughs, also tears and confusion. My husband and I always held the mirror of empathy and understanding, and she became the reflection. She’s now in 7th grade and that reflection still shines brightly. Yesterday during lunch, a 6th grader was looking for a place to sit and my daughter called her over to sit with her group of friends.
99th Precinct Brooklyn NY Police Department NYPD Hoodie

Buy this shirt: 99th Precinct Brooklyn NY Police Department NYPD shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -