Friday, December 14, 2018

Always so proud of my Riverbottom Nightmare Band Abbey Road Christmas shirt, sweater. They are amazing individuals. We all have the power to do that for someone, don’t we? Thank you for the beautiful reminder, Amy! My kids are 2 and 3 and give me so many reads to be proud – trying and learning something new, figuring out a challenge on their own. I tell them so, usually paired with a hug. Now my oldest tells her brother how proud she is of him too, the pride and joy evident in her voice. Makes me smile every time! I love and read all of your postings, this one was especially moving. It’s so easy to be generous with our love.
Riverbottom Nightmare Band Abbey Road Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Riverbottom Nightmare Band Abbey Road Christmas shirt, sweater, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -