Friday, December 14, 2018

You are someone’s home base, even when you get a Grinch nice hot cup of fuckoffee Christmas shirt, sweater. But love can bring you back. Start with yourself. After all, they’re learning how to love themselves by watching you love yourself not perfectly, but with small, positive steps and daily doses of grace. This brings tears to my eyes…helps me realize just how hard I am on myself and how negatively I tend to frame things sometimes with the best, misguided, intentions of being better. Thank you for your wise, loving insight. I understand, dear one. I find that I am so much better motivated when I give myself grace, not grief. Only love today, Katie.
Grinch nice hot cup of fuckoffee Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Grinch nice hot cup of fuckoffee Christmas shirt, sweater, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -