Friday, December 14, 2018

Thanks to all who have let me know what the Karl Marx Merry Christmarx ugly Christmas sweater to you and the impact of saying them to your kids. You have made me cry in the best possible way! Love this as a mom and a daughter. After my Dad died I realized that he had saved my business cards from each of my jobs and kept one in his wallet. Well, that is just absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing that, Kristin. I have actually used this very idea as a Facebook status. As I see parents often posting about how proud they are of their child’s latest accomplishment (and I’m not saying there is anything at all wrong with that), it leaves me thinking.
Karl Marx Merry Christmarx ugly Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Karl Marx Merry Christmarx ugly Christmas sweater, shirt, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -