Saturday, December 29, 2018


You write and I read, Papa is my name fishing is my game shirt and I make peace knowing I am not alone in mine. That is such a beautiful affirmation. I will be saving that. Your posts always bring me to tears, it’s like you’re reading my mail. The trouble was, my joy was based on external factors. Because when we mask the pain, we mask the joy. I need to put this up on my mirror, on my wall and tattoo it across my forehead. Thank you. When we mask the pain, we mask the joy.
Papa is my name fishing is my game Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Papa is my name fishing is my game shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -