Tuesday, December 18, 2018


It helps me every time I walk past it in Naruto to my little brother don’t let anyone take you for granted always hold your head up high never stop believing in yourself shirt! My 5yr old sometimes pushes my buttons as she is often off in fairyland daydreaming. Shes is a ‘noticer’ like your daughter, very imaginative and creative, and often takes forever to do things – especially when we’re in a hurry. But this was the reminder I needed to get off her case and although she’s not like me and does things differently, that she’s still perfect exactly as she is! Thank you. Any tips on how to be more patient with ‘noticers’ would be appreciated. Rachel, this is what you do for me and for so many! Prayers of gratitude for you and your beautiful, authentic spirit, my friend!
Naruto to my little brother don't let anyone take you for granted Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -