Tuesday, December 18, 2018


Love’s steady hand helped me regain my Grinch my students stole my heart Christmas shirt, sweater was temporary, that my failings did not define me, that my story was not over. So when I see my people acting in unbecoming ways, I try to consider what emotion might be doing the talking. And that allows us to respond to the hurting person in ways we couldn’t before. We’ll get through this, we can remind them as we remind ourselves. Because it’s easy to forget hard times are temporary and our failings don’t define us. If we can just hang on to the steady hand of love, we’ll find our footing and our voice once again. I feel it would be helpful to include what my dear friend Lynn said when she shared my post recently.
Grinch my students stole my heart Christmas Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -