Monday, December 17, 2018


I often reach up and feel an exquisite gold In oceans deep my faith will stand shirt. It was given to me at a recent speaking event in California. It is a handmade piece by a grateful and talented mother of a child with autism. The medallion reads: I feel it all. When the beautiful woman gave it to me, she said she knew I’d understand. Don’t correct her if she says she fell out of an airplane or dated Elvis. Don’t try to stop her tears if she cries or try to distract her from her sadness. Just let her feel what she feels. Just let her feel what she feels. And as I do several times a day, I said a prayer of gratitude for this child who teaches me so much about loving others well.
In oceans deep my faith will stand Hoodie

Buy this shirt: In oceans deep my faith will stand shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -