Monday, December 31, 2018


My goal every day is to make at least one person smile and feel loved for Billie Eilish your ocean eyes shirt. I truly believe that my experiences as a child have made me the passionate person that I am today. You are doing such an amazing thing by showing her and allowing her to develop compassion for people. It’s truly the missing link in our crazy world today. I only wish more could see the value and self-worth in showing compassion for others. I enjoy reading your stories and hope you have inspired others.  It is affirming and hopeful to hear how your childhood experiences and passions cultivated your gift and brought you to a job you love today. Your residents are so blessed to be cared for by you.
Billie Eilish your ocean eyes Sweater

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -