Sunday, November 25, 2018

I will always encourage you to change, Walk away I am a grumpy old man I live with my Rottie I have anger issues and a serious dislike for stupid people shirt. Don’t you dare to change to satisfy others? He was receiving hospice care and trying to live his final days with as much love and joy as he could. It didn’t matter what these passerbys looked like, where they came from, or where they were going, the smiling security guard embraced every single one like a long-lost friend. Throughout the concert, I noticed the people in our section watching the security guard with pure delight. Her joy was contagious!
Walk away I am a grumpy old man I live with my Rottie Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: Walk away I am a grumpy old man I live with my Rottie shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -