Sunday, November 25, 2018

My baggage continually diverted me from my Boston Red Sox Mickey Mouse shirt. It took my focus off the big picture. It was known to put me in a slump that was hard to come out of. Who do you want to forgive? Write the name of that person on the paper provided. I didn’t even have to think about it. I wrote, Myself. And I cried hopeful tears. It was time. It was time to leave the baggage so I could finally live. My list of infractions was heavy. I was carrying decades worth of mistakes. But I’d carried a grudge against myself for too long. If I wanted to be free to live and love others, I needed to release myself from judgment. I needed to open my arms to myself. This is what I posted on my mirror and recited daily until it became a belief.
Boston Red Sox Mickey Mouse Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Boston Red Sox Mickey Mouse shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -