Friday, November 30, 2018

They’re adorable but I wish people would Tupac Santa ain’t nothin’ but a Christmas party shirt, sweater, unnatural breed that could possibly have medical problems. When I backed my car out of the garage on Saturday morning, I forgot we had family in town visiting. I remembered the minute my car hit their van with a loud crunch. I began berating myself even before I rushed out of the car to see the damage. It was pretty bad. Hot tears of frustration and shame began to leak from my eyes. Since they were out on an errand with my husband, I called to tell them what I’d done.
Tupac Santa ain't nothin' but a Christmas party Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Tupac Santa ain’t nothin’ but a Christmas party shirt, sweater, hoodie and longsleeve tee
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -