Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Why is it that the hardest person for me To pimp a butterfly Kendrick Lamar shirt? I really like when I can see the good in situations and in people, but sometimes I need to allow myself to see the not so good in people. Sometimes the glass really is half empty. I need to allow myself the freedom, to be honest, and to process honest thoughts and feelings. Not being honest about the fact that sometimes people, situations and life can be completely disappointing is an exhausting way to live. Otherwise, I get this knotted feeling deep inside that my smile on the outside doesn’t match the sinkhole on the inside.
To pimp a butterfly Kendrick Lamar Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -