Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I’ve made it as happy and colorful as I can with Bailey bros building and loan association Bedford falls NY shirt and checked out more movies and grabbed some barbies for her to play with. I’m hoping and praying that today is the day that she eats and drinks, keeps it all down and tries to walk. However, Bedford will be done in His time and Bedford will continue fighting and praying right alongside her. Bailey bros building has been a huge help. My dad has been taking care of my house and dogs, my cousin helped out with Gray the first couple of nights, and my Mom and Stepdad are getting Gray to school and today my mom went and had lunch with him.
Bailey bros building and loan association Bedford falls NY Longsleeve Tee

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -