Wednesday, November 7, 2018

This too shall pass. When things are bad, remember: Can’t say American without the Rican shirt. Take one day at a time. When things are good, remember: It won’t always be this way. Enjoy every great moment. It helps a lot when I read a book, listen to my fave music, treat myself for a good meal or spa, relax in my room, watch a movie or meet up with friends. But every time my little angel moves around my belly I stop and realize how blessed and lucky I am. It feels good whenever I feel her moving. I would always pray at night that God will bless my little angel to be a healthy and happy baby.
Can't say American without the Rican Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -