Sunday, November 4, 2018

My heart is so full and I’m honestly To my mother-in-law my heart is so grateful for all that you’ve clone I’ll lovingly spend my entire life with your son shirt and celebrating a friends milestone with some of our oldest and closest friends. Sometimes you just have to step back and reflect on all the goodness in your life and just say thank you universe. It’s easy to get bogged down and let life get on top of us sometimes but it’s absolutely essential to take a moment to reflect on all your blessings and soak it in. When we express gratitude, we attract and manifest more to be grateful for. My heart is so full tonight.
To my mother-in-law my heart is so grateful Longsleeve Tee

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -