Sunday, November 4, 2018

My heart is so heavy as I finally made time to read through all Christmas Grumpy Santa is this jolly enough shirt, sweater. I can barely read as my tears flow, thinking about everyone who was there, everyone who is related to or friends with all those who perished, every one of my loved ones, everyone who loves, everyone who hates, everyone. I tried to embrace the Halloween spirit over the weekend for my kids’ sakes, but we did talk about this terrible tragedy for their sakes and for everyone they will encounter in this life. Last night I lost my best friend, my heart is so heavy, she had been suffering for a while now but she finally crossed over the rainbow bridge.
Christmas Grumpy Santa is this jolly enough Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -