Sunday, November 4, 2018

My whole world is shattered! I have Peanuts Snoopy this is my Hallmark Christmas movie watching shirt, sweater and I need to get it back! I don’t even have the will to pray anymore. Thank you to all who helped her on her transformation from death row to happily ever after! My heart is so cold and empty inside & I am filled w/ so much hate and anger right now. My heart is so full right now. For some, it may not be a big deal but to me it’s huge. I just want my life back! Don’t know how much more I can possibly take. I kissed him last night and held him knowing it was going to be the last time.
Peanuts Snoopy this is my Hallmark christmas Longsleeve Tee

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -