Sunday, November 4, 2018

My heart is so heavy I received a call from one of my Snoopy Christmas to do list Hallmark channel shirt, sweater do to a form of cancer. God lead me to pray with her earlier yesterday afternoon not knowing that her mom would transition throughout the night. Wow, it’s weighing on my heart so heavy I’m asking those that will remember her and her family in your prayers! Remember Ms. Knight! We get a lot of Cuzin’s host of Aunties and many uncles about two grandmothers and grandfather’s but we only get one biological mother and one biological father. The heart of a Shepherd goes beyond Sunday’s it goes beyond myself and my members!
Snoopy Christmas to do list Hallmark channel Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -